Swagger for Azure functions: Undocumented TypeError: Failed to execute 'fetch' on 'Window': Request with GET/HEAD method cannot have body. Fixed.

Error - Undocumented TypeError: Failed to execute 'fetch' on 'Window': Request with GET/HEAD method cannot have body. 

Root Cause: I have my Azure functions Project for which I am configuring swagger documentation using Nuget Package "AzureExtensions.Swashbuckle". When I am opening swagger url in browser and I try one get method then I face this error because 'Get' method has body that should not.

My function code is:

 public async Task<IActionResult> Test(
            [HttpTrigger(AuthorizationLevel.Anonymous, Http.Methods.Get, Route = Version + "/test")] HttpRequest request,
            ExecutionContext context, IBinder binder)
        {

}

Solution: To remove the body from 'Get' method, I need to specify some ignore attribute to function parameters as below.

 public async Task<IActionResult> GetTest(
            [HttpTrigger(AuthorizationLevel.Anonymous, Http.Methods.Get, Route = Version + "/test")] HttpRequest request,
            [SwaggerIgnore]ExecutionContext context, [SwaggerIgnore]IBinder binder)
        {
}

Enjoy!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fixed: The required column was not present in the results of a 'FromSql' operation in asp.net core EF core

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Error Unable to resolve dependencies. 'Xamarin.Android.Support.Design 24.2.1' is not compatible with 'Xamarin.Forms 2.3.3.180 constraint: Xamarin.Android.Support.Design (= 23.3.0)'. 0